This grant opportunity will provide funding for pilot programs or existing collaborations among local community organizations to enhance harm reduction services to improve access, increase the range of lifesaving services offered, and create linkages with low threshold treatment.
The goals are to:
- expand existing harm reduction services with novel interventions, such as fentanyl test strips or other drug checking measures
- develop immediate access to low threshold addiction treatment through clinical partnerships. Low threshold means programs that focus on access and engagement rather than strict rules or barriers to treatment
RIZE plans to award a limited number of grants of up to $150,000 per year for the next two (2) years through this grant.
Application Submission Dates and Instructions
- Proposals for are due no later than noon on Thursday, August 23, 2018.
- Applications should be submitted by email to email@example.com.
- Funding decisions are expected to be announced at the end of September 2018.
- Questions regarding the application process should be directed to:
Download the following PDFs and open in a PDF editor to see the guidelines, application, and budget.